Fairy Tales

Fairy tales don't tell children dragons exist, they already know. Fairy Tales tell children dragons can be killed.

~Unknown~

Making Melodies

Making Melodies

Friday, June 11, 2010

Algebra II- the defintion on boredom

Remarkably enough I'm sitting in my school computer lab waiting for everyone else to finish their algebra II finals. I googled some information on Joshuafest and since myspace and facebook are restricted I now have nothing else to waste my time on. Fortunately for me blogspot is not restricted! In exactly 17 minutes I am out of school and free for the summer! So far this summer is shaping up to be remarkably fun, aside from the never ending drama brewing on the horizon. I don't think all the ninja training in the world could hide me from it. However as the years pass I get better and better at dealing with it, in fact I have come to the conclusion that I can handle drama better than my 30-somethin-year-old mother, ridiculous right? The way I see it if I can still walk around with a smile on my face things are going pretty darn good, and smiling I am. If you havent yet read the Summer Bucket List me and my friend created you ought to check it out! www.ourepicsummerbucketlist.blogspot.com
Thanks for listing to my random ramble as I fill time in this hell-hole. :)


~Saracha~

No comments:

Post a Comment